|Ha Ha Ha! We dolls think|
these jokes are funny!
Dolls by Rachel Hope Crossman
Q: What did the king announce before he tossed his aluminum recycling?
Q: What did Cinderella get when she graduated scuba school?
Q:Why did Cinderella's fairy godmother give her a pass?
Q: What did Cinderella use to serve soup to the prince?
1.That he was going to throw a foil ball.
2. A pair of class flippers.
3. So she could go to the royal hall.
4. A little brass dipper.
Notes: This is why I have such a great time when I am swimming laps. It gives Me, Myself, and I a chance to think of new riddles.
Montessori Elementary Connection:
1. Read the riddles above.
2. If you are still practicing your reading, ask someone to help you find a book of riddles.
3. If you are a grownup, find a child who is practicing reading, and give them a book of riddles.
4. Let them read to you, or to another child.
5. Find some more funny riddles:What Do You Hear When Cows Sing?: And Other Silly Riddles (I Can Read Book 1) or The Everything Kids' Giant Book of Jokes, Riddles, and Brain Teasers (Everything Kids Series) or I Spy: A Book of Picture Riddles